The first thing people notice about Henry is his happy, smiling face. But don’t be fooled; this is one rugged, effective vacuum. Over 14 million Henry vacuums have been produced. Most of them are still in operation.
Henry is famous for his ease of use, innovative design, and high performance.
Henry is powerful. He comes with a 680-watt motor, which delivers a superior, deep clean. But he is also whisper quiet. Henry is, in fact, one of the quietest vacuums out there.
Henry’s hose is 33 feet long, and the machine has a cleaning radius of around 80 feet. That means more uninterrupted cleaning and less time plugging the power cord in and out.
A unique cord rewind and storage system helps make this vacuum easy to use.
Henry cleans all floors: low-pile carpet, tile, wood, and area rugs. He comes with a 12-inch combo floor tool that cleans hard floors and carpets.
There is also a crevice tool, furniture tool, and dusting brush. Allowing you to tackle all of your household cleaning tasks.
Some of our customers with pets or other cleaning needs purchase a turbo tool to help with carpets, upholstery, and stairs.
The vacuum is small and easy to move around yet comes with huge 2.5-gallon capacity bags. A single pack of bags lasts most people a long, long time. And you get two free bags with each Henry.
The bags are HEPA-FLO, which means they filter out the dust, dander, and allergens in your home down to 0.3 microns. Leaving your home cleaner and improving your indoor air quality.
Henry is tough. He is a no-frills machine and is built to last. This might well be the last machine you will buy for a long time.
When you bring a Henry home you get:
- Powerful, 680-watt motor that delivers superior cleaning
- Quiet since, at only 47 decibels, it is one of the quietest vacuums on the market
- Huge capacity, 2.5 gallon Hepa-Flo filtration bags saving you time and money
- 33-feet cord and gigantic cleaning radius means quicker, more efficient cleaning
- Ability to clean all floors, and you can easily switch between hardwood floors and carpet with the combi floor tool
- Improved filtration, which leaves your home cleaner and healthier.
- Professional grade tools that enable you to tackle all cleaning jobs.
- Convenient on-board docking for your wand and accessory tools makes your life easier.
- Small size, making it easy to maneuver and store.
- Solid, rugged design with excellent build quality, meaning your Henry will last for years and years.
So, adopt a Henry today. And get a new, kind of clean.