The Oreck Discover is one of the lightest, full-powered, swivel-steering upright vacuum cleaners in America. With its swivel powerhead and furniture-friendly, low-profile form, it's an effortless way to maneuver around any obstacle and clean every floor in your home - upstairs and downstairs.
From high pile carpet to hard floors, Discover’s floating head will automatically adapt to your floor. No manual adjustment is needed.
The Discover weighs in at 7.7 Ibs. Making it the lightest of all the Oreck vacuums. Which means it’s easy to vacuum and carry around your home.
Other features that the Discover has include:
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- 30-foot cord which means more time cleaning and less time plugging the vacuum in and out.
- LED headlight ensures you don’t any dirt
- Large capacity bags which hold up 4x the dirt of a typical bagless vacuum.
- HEPA Media Filter Bag that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, pet dander, and dust, and contains the dust when you throw it away.
- Two-speed fingertip controls allow you to adjust your brush roll speed when you move from carpet to hard floors.
- pile carpet
- Low profile swivel head which allows for easy cleaning around and under furniture.
Back in the day the Oreck Magnesium was a favorite with people who wanted an ultra-light vacuum that could swivel and deal with any flooring type from high pile carpets on down.
The Discover looks like its predecessor so check it out today.