Brio is a mobile, large-capacity canister vac that has extra-long reach and on-board tools that help you tackle all the tough messes.
It sort of looks like a shop vac for your home. And like a shop vac its good for large jobs.
The Brio will clean all floor types. But its sweet spot is hard and bare floors including laminate. Since it doesn’t have a powerhead, it isn’t suitable for deep pile wall-to-wall carpet. But it might be work for low pile carpet.
A lot of customers buy an optional turbo tool with these canisters. Particularly if these have pets.
If in doubt contact us and we can advise you.
The Brio’s has a large 2-gallon bag and dual filters, which work together to trap dust and dirt in the vacuum.
The power switch is operated with a tap of your foot on the power switch. Making it easy and convenient.
It comes with a multi-floor tool that toggles when you go from bare floor to carpet. You will also get a dusting brush, two aluminum 18-inch wands, a crevice tool, and a 7-foot hose. The wands clip on the canister for storing.
The machine features:
- Gleaming metal body with 2-gallon capacity
- At 49 dBa, it's quieter than normal conversation
- Powerful motor with adjustable suction
- 40-foot power cord
- 2 aluminum wands, 7-foot hose and 3 attachment
- Powerful, 10 Amp motor
In the box, (see picture) you'll find:
- Brio canister - Gorgeous metal with clamping lid, sturdy wheels and rotating caster
- Dual 18-inch aluminum wands - use 1 or both with hose
- Dusting brush tool - handy for furniture
- Multi-floor tool - with adjustable brushes
- Crevice tool - Helps you get in narrow spaces
- Bag - 2-gallon capacity
- Filter set - premium pleated filter and larger foam filter
- Heavy-duty flexible hose - 7 feet of extended reach
All in all, the Brio is an affordable, powerful machine with a large operating radius, huge capacity bag and excellent filtration. Not suitable for everyone it will do a great job. for the right home.